Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

I honestly don’t see what the big secret is other than a bit of self importance. Not as though they would discuss with you their transfer targets, players wages, or their response to the FFP allegations etc. I am sure it was all very low key items.
I take it you did not have to sign the Official Secrets Act or threatened with a ban if you discussed any of the points.

Well I think he was having a go at me. I don't know when the minutes will be published but I hope it's within the next week. I specifically asked if we could share some of the things we discussed and the club said they would prefer to hold off for the moment so I've got to honour their request. Once the minutes are up then I can talk some more.
Just an observation mate but going forward it might pay for you to keep your powder dry before the minutes come out and then you'll know exactly what you can discuss with us, like i say not a dig just an observation?

I've never really understood the club's desire to keep this quiet but sounds like it's close to be disclosed now.

Thanks for the updates PB

Just an observation mate but going forward it might pay for you to keep your powder dry before the minutes come out and then you'll know exactly what you can discuss with us, like i say not a dig just an observation?
Yes. I'll say nothing in future. Bluemoon members have no more rights to know anything than any other City fans.

Yes. I'll say nothing in future. Bluemoon members have no more rights to know anything than any other City fans.
Just do what you feel comfortable mate. I think the majority of us would really appreciate an update and respect the fact that there is some stuff that needs to be kept within the City matters forum.

That's part of it.

Cheers PB.

I fully understand your predicament. I'm 100% sure you'd like to tell us more.

I've been to meetings where City officials have been honest, open and frank about things. What we want as fans. But in return they have asked us not to say anything in public about what was discussed. Regardless, you have to respect that. If you do it leaves the door open for further meetings and discussions with the club.

What I will say is that the club have had a change of heart over the last 12 Months or so. Maybe longer? And they have decided to engage with the fans once again at face to face level. It's fair to say even they realised the club and the fans had grown apart, and discontent about the way the club were treating the fans was growing on the terraces.

There are some very good people at City. They are genuine, honest, and do have the best interests of the club and the fans at heart. But they also have a job to do. At the end of the day they are City fans just like me and you. :-)

Nobody needs to know anything until the minutes come out, City have obviously made that clear so i don't see what the problem is to be honest, we haven't had these interactions with the Club for a while so waiting a couple of days or a week is no biggy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.