Foden and Grealish: England's least English Stars

I think some people forget that football is a spectator sport and should be entertaining to watch.
Cunts like Fatso have made trying to ruin football as ok. I am delighted to see his team's hammered. What supporter wants to watch his or her team doing nothing but trying to ruin the game? Sam has done more to ruin football than a dozen Covid's. Football will recover from Covid, but his philosophy needs consigned to the big boring bin of shite football.

Cunts like Fatso have made trying to ruin football as ok. I am delighted to see his team's hammered. What supporter wants to watch his or her team doing nothing but trying to ruin the game? Sam has done more to ruin football than a dozen Covid's. Football will recover from Covid, but his philosophy needs consigned to the big boring bin of shite football.
I've seen some shit games in my time but our game against West Brom (of all people) - the one after Cyrille Regis' death, where Salomon Rondon accidentally broke James McCarthy's leg - was HORRIBLE. Every time the ball got passed back to Ashley Williams, I cringed. It was so negative and dull.

I'm glad (relatively) young English managers like Potter exist. Dinosaurs like Allardyce are holding football back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.