#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Phil of course (the outright winner) I've been impressed with Rice, Ramsdale and hate to say it TAA.

Nominated for The Young Player Of The Season Award.

The candidates
-----------------------

Phil Foden
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Mason Mount
Declan Rice
Bukayo Saka
Conor Gallagher
Tyrick Mitchell
Aaron Ramsdale

He's had an 8/10 season for me,like others,positionally,he's had to take one for the team most of the time so hasn't yet had the opportunity to cement himself in his best role.
Some great talent/performances in that list,so,while i wouldnt swap him for any other.......i'm not convinced he'll win this year.

The candidates
-----------------------

Phil Foden
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Mason Mount
Declan Rice
Bukayo Saka
Conor Gallagher
Tyrick Mitchell
Aaron Ramsdale

He's had an 8/10 season for me,like others,positionally,he's had to take one for the team most of the time so hasn't yet had the opportunity to cement himself in his best role.
Some great talent/performances in that list,so,while i wouldnt swap him for any other.......i'm not convinced he'll win this year.
Ramsdale has been shocking

they’ll give it rice or saka (woke agenda to give him credit after penalty miss but he’s bang average)

Ramsdale has been shocking

they’ll give it rice or saka (woke agenda to give him credit after penalty miss but he’s bang average)
Ok I'm just going to say this, the word "woke" was always a stupid word right from when the "woke" people started using it, however the way some of you throw that word around when complaining about some kind of agenda is laughable.

These days EVERYTHING is as a result of those evil "woke" people! You lost your job? Oh yes it's does "woke" people behind it. Someone plays well on the pitch? Nah he isn't that good, it's just that the "woke" media has decided to give him so much credit. You dislike the look of a TV pundit? Simple just throw the "woke" excuse at him.

It's crazy the mental gymnastics some of you go through just so you can pull out the "woke" excuse out of your ass and then find a way to pin that excuse on a totally unrelated situation. He missed a penalty, perhaps we should all gather round and lynch him, now THAT would be the "un-woke" thing to do! Lord how I miss the good old days.

Last edited:

The candidates
-----------------------

Phil Foden
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Mason Mount
Declan Rice
Bukayo Saka
Conor Gallagher
Tyrick Mitchell
Aaron Ramsdale

Gallagher for me. We know it’ll be TAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.