Fog

yorkblue

bloody typical british weather. many flights are being cancelled or delayed today and tomorrow doesnt look any better. Booked on stansted at 0800 tomorrow better not be cancelled or delayed. hope everybody makes it to seville in time.

I live near Gatwick currently, which I'm supposed to be flying out of tomorrow morning, and visibility's very poor at the moment.Weather forecast says it's supposed to improve later today, but Gatwick is built on low lying flat ground and prone to fog at the best of times. Badly need the sun to burn some of it off before this afternoon, cos the planes need to be able to take off from wherever they are now just to get to Gatwick for preparation to fly out again. :-(

I live near Gatwick currently, which I'm supposed to be flying out of tomorrow morning, and visibility's very poor at the moment.Weather forecast says it's supposed to improve later today, but Gatwick is built on low lying flat ground and prone to fog at the best of times. Badly need the sun to burn some of it off before this afternoon, cos the planes need to be able to take off from wherever they are now just to get to Gatwick for preparation to fly out again. :-(
they seem to be ok at moment from stansted with arrivals and departure running on time but as you say planes will be in wrong airports by end of the day causing potential problems later and tomorrow. sods law. good luck for tomorrow.

This photo was taken above London last night. The glow to the top is apparently Wembley (NFL), everything else is pretty easy to make out (lol).

CSwIn2pW4AA3mb4.jpg

they seem to be ok at moment from stansted with arrivals and departure running on time but as you say planes will be in wrong airports by end of the day causing potential problems later and tomorrow. sods law. good luck for tomorrow.

Cheers. It's lifted marginally where I am since I posted above, but that's in a built up area. What it's like out in the sticks though I don't know. Might swing by later and have a look!

Just at Manchester airport flight is due to set off on time despite thick fog
Hope your not delayed due coz terminal one don't have a SMOKE SHELTER sorry couldn't resist it safe trips blues..oh and don't forget to bring the points home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.