Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

As is always the case with music, opinions will differ but seriously if anyone has been to multiple Foo Fighters gigs and is claiming they're shit live then they're singing from a completely different hymn sheet to the vast majority that attend them. You don't get a reputation for being a great live band if you happen to actually be shit live. I've seen them at The Etihad, the Arena, Milton Keynes, and LCCC and never have they failed to impress. The fact that many who aren't even into their music felt they smashed it at Glastonbury tells you all you need to know about the general quality of their gigs.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but some do make you wonder. I've beeb going to gigs regularly for over 40 years and seen a lot of rock's finest. Despite having all their albums, I'd not bothered seeing the Foos until a couple of years back, when I agreed to take my daughters to see them. I came away wondering just why I'd waited so long.

Just heard cheapest ticket for London is £80. If that is the case I will have to give it a miss as all the family will be expecting to attend at my expense.

An update on this - I got 2 standing tickets for the Etihad in the pre-sale this morning and they were £60.50 each including booking fee plus a £2-odd transaction fee for the order so not quite as bad as expected.

An update on this - I got 2 standing tickets for the Etihad in the pre-sale this morning and they were £60.50 each including booking fee plus a £2-odd transaction fee for the order so not quite as bad as expected.

Got a couple of seats for West Ham; just: presale sold out in about 10 mins.

Keep an eye on the usual sites (Gigs and Tours/SeeTickets etc)
They are sold out but some sales won't go through due to non payment. My mate got some level 1 tickets about 15 minutes ago off SeeTickets, presumably this way.

WTf sold out already !!! didnt expect that. Btw seen then last time at the ethiad and at the arena great both times

We had 6 people trying to get tickets on various sitesto find by about 9.06am it was sold out. Spoke to a lad in our office who used to work for See Tickets & he thought that it would have been about 95% sold out on pre sale & corporate. Cheeses me off that by 9.15am I could have got a ticket if i was willing to pay 100% mark up. If I was doing this outside the ground on concert day I could be arrested.

Couldn't get standing at The Etihad - sold out almost immediately and the website couldn't handle the traffic. Did manage to get 4 up in the gods of level 3 via Gigs & Tours but don't care as the FF are that good.

Pisses me off that more bands don't do what other artists do regarding reselling as all this does is create the market for the touts to hoover up tickets and sell them on at hugely inflated prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.