Food improvements and cheaper beer

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by worsleyweb, 16 Aug 2019.

1. bigstanhibbert

bigstanhibbert

If only, City are making football boring, may go back to Chelsea now

2. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

There's a vegan option now as well! No, it won't be for everyone, but for those who are veggie/vegan it's great to have an option.

3. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

The price of everything is way to dear. The only thing that is at a reasonable price is the hot drinks, but even there the quality is poor. I have not looked at the prices this season for soft drinks, but assuming they haven't gone up £3 for a coke when you can get 2 from the pound shops, that is one hell of a profit, or are we being ripped of by coke cola, or who ever supplies us with the soft drinks.

Went to the sports hall across from the ground, and paid only £2 for a bottle of fresh orange juice that is a bargin.

4. dickie davies

dickie davies

I don't understand why the club doesn't sell decent bottled ale from a dedicated bottle bar
    Not everyone wants shite lager and they have (or did have) a bottle bar that sells (sold) premium bottled cider, unfortunately at a premium price
    If Aldi can retail a really good 500ml beer for £1.39, City should easily be able to sell one at £4
    And it doesn't require chilling, just stored in a cool place

CityBrat64 likes this.
  5. blueparrot

blueparrot

Comparing pound shop prices to a football ground or ant entertainment venues prices is pointless. We know they'll be expensive.

6. bluestevei

bluestevei

if the service is shit, and beer is £2 and pies was £20 , I wouldn't have them, improve the service so people can get a beer and pie in less then 3 mins and then I might change my mind,