Food improvements and cheaper beer

There's a vegan option now as well! No, it won't be for everyone, but for those who are veggie/vegan it's great to have an option.

The price of everything is way to dear. The only thing that is at a reasonable price is the hot drinks, but even there the quality is poor. I have not looked at the prices this season for soft drinks, but assuming they haven't gone up £3 for a coke when you can get 2 from the pound shops, that is one hell of a profit, or are we being ripped of by coke cola, or who ever supplies us with the soft drinks.

Went to the sports hall across from the ground, and paid only £2 for a bottle of fresh orange juice that is a bargin.

I don't understand why the club doesn't sell decent bottled ale from a dedicated bottle bar
Not everyone wants shite lager and they have (or did have) a bottle bar that sells (sold) premium bottled cider, unfortunately at a premium price
If Aldi can retail a really good 500ml beer for £1.39, City should easily be able to sell one at £4
And it doesn't require chilling, just stored in a cool place

The price of everything is way to dear. The only thing that is at a reasonable price is the hot drinks, but even there the quality is poor. I have not looked at the prices this season for soft drinks, but assuming they haven't gone up £3 for a coke when you can get 2 from the pound shops, that is one hell of a profit, or are we being ripped of by coke cola, or who ever supplies us with the soft drinks.

Went to the sports hall across from the ground, and paid only £2 for a bottle of fresh orange juice that is a bargin.
Comparing pound shop prices to a football ground or ant entertainment venues prices is pointless. We know they'll be expensive.

if the service is shit, and beer is £2 and pies was £20 , I wouldn't have them, improve the service so people can get a beer and pie in less then 3 mins and then I might change my mind,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.