Football coaching in america

Mancini's Second Contract

im currently in my first year at college studying btec sports national diploma and im intrested in going to america after i finish my studys for the summer (which would be summer 2012) just woundering if anyone has done coaching in america? and could you tell me what coaching qualifications you need, what company you went with? and how old do you have to be? thanks

You can sort it all out for 2012 loads of hassle and that, or just not bother. The worlds going to end ;-)

fordinho10 said:
im currently in my first year at college studying btec sports national diploma and im intrested in going to america after i finish my studys for the summer (which would be summer 2012) just woundering if anyone has done coaching in america? and could you tell me what coaching qualifications you need, what company you went with? and how old do you have to be? thanks

Mate I'm doing Sports Science at Stockport and its the biggest waste of time going. But in answer to your question I think you need Level 2 and have to be 18 but im not 100% sure. Good luck mate

josh06 said:
You can sort it all out for 2012 loads of hassle and that, or just not bother. The worlds going to end ;-)

Well it's 20.51 now and the world hasn't ended here.

I can just imagine you turning up at the University on your first day as football coach - all fired up and raring to go. The principal takes you into the sports hall to meet the lads you'll be coaching and introduces you to them.
'Hey guys this is coach Fordinho and he's gonna be your new coach over the summer and into fall.
This first guy I want you to meet coach is Chuck Ramrod and he's the best damn college quarterback you'll ever see - he'll help you choose the offence and defence that suits his throwing.........................

daveduke67 said:
josh06 said:

Well it's 20.51 now and the world hasn't ended here.

I can just imagine you turning up at the University on your first day as football coach - all fired up and raring to go. The principal takes you into the sports hall to meet the lads you'll be coaching and introduces you to them.
'Hey guys this is coach Fordinho and he's gonna be your new coach over the summer and into fall.
This first guy I want you to meet coach is Chuck Ramrod and he's the best damn college quarterback you'll ever see - he'll help you choose the offence and defence that suits his throwing.........................

this made me LOL

and thanks guys for the advice :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.