Football Fan Survey - Home Advantage

Tom Short

Team supported
Manchester City
Hi everyone,

My name’s Tom and I’m currently studying a masters degree in Sports Psychology in Newcastle with the hope in becoming an applied Sports Psychologist in a football setting.

For my thesis I am looking into the home advantage in football and how fans view themselves.

I was hoping that I could post my questionnaire link here to get as many answers as possible? Please feel free to share far and wide as the more answers I get the better results I get and I have the hope of being published!

https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football-fan-survey

It shouldn’t take any longet than 10 minutes to do and all the information is in the link before you have to answer any questions.

Thank you!

Tom Short

Hi Tom, completed the survey.

The reasons for not attending matches are not very accurate, as my main reason is because of holidays and you have not given that as an option.

Also you should have allowed people to say that they don't attend certain competitions because they consider them to be corrupt.

Hi Tom, completed the survey.

The reasons for not attending matches are not very accurate, as my main reason is because of holidays and you have not given that as an option.

Also you should have allowed people to say that they don't attend certain competitions because they consider them to be corrupt.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to complete it, it’s much appreciated and it’s grest to get some feedback.

Originally I wanted to add a free answer box for further reasons like you have given however this could have got complicated so me and my supervisor came up with what we thought might be the most common issues but should I do this in the future I’ll make sure that other factors like this are considered

Thank you once again!

Hi Tom,

The survey is about home advantage but are questions 5 & 6 about home matches or all matches? If away matches are included then you need to add availability of tickets! Also are you talking of Domestic or European matches too?

Hi Tom,

The survey is about home advantage but are questions 5 & 6 about home matches or all matches? If away matches are included then you need to add availability of tickets! Also are you talking of Domestic or European matches too?

Thank you for the question. Unless it’s stated otherwise it’s just home matches and in any competition

Hope this helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.