Football Fan Survey - Home Advantage

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has completed this and given feedback, so far I have about 3x more completed answers than I was expecting and it runs until the end of the season! So thanks to everyone for the support

Hi everyone,

My name’s Tom and I’m currently studying a masters degree in Sports Psychology in Newcastle with the hope in becoming an applied Sports Psychologist in a football setting.

For my thesis I am looking into the home advantage in football and how fans view themselves.

I was hoping that I could post my questionnaire link here to get as many answers as possible? Please feel free to share far and wide as the more answers I get the better results I get and I have the hope of being published!

https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football-fan-survey

It shouldn’t take any longet than 10 minutes to do and all the information is in the link before you have to answer any questions.

Thank you!

Tom Short

Was going to fill it in but the first question doesn’t offer a ‘looking after the kids’ option.

Hi again all,

Into the last few days of data collection and I've got some great stuff to work with, which couldn't have been done without you! Thank you for all the support!

I'm giving it one last push for more people before the questionnaire closes to try and get even more.

Thanks for the help
Tom

Hi again all,

Into the last few days of data collection and I've got some great stuff to work with, which couldn't have been done without you! Thank you for all the support!

I'm giving it one last push for more people before the questionnaire closes to try and get even more.

Thanks for the help
Tom

I've done it for you matey. Good luck with it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.