Football fans attacking Youtube fan channels

Talk sport interviewed some pleb from The United stand late the other night Rantz and Bantz or some other stupid name.
I was well annoyed as he kept going on about people being jealous as a reason etc etc and no one mentioned the point that the two being attacked (Arse and rags) are because they purposely show pretty much the same clique of fans who are embarrassing the club and a laughing stock in the eyes of other clubs fans.
How many fans of other clubs say they cant wait to watch Cheesey's videos when City lose? None.
But we all go to AFTV and the rags one to see Andy Tate's latest rant or that other loon "may as well be Cellick" have a meltdown.
And fans from those 2 clubs are fed up of being mocked by other fans for these idiots "representing" their club especially when both are currently not very good on the pitch.

Cheesey's vlogs are not about personality and creating characters. There is that one lad who always appears at the end of most vlogs but everyone else is random and it is about their comments not about them.

Red Issue highlighted the links between Talksport and these fan channels on twitter last night.

I enjoy going on AFTV. FTD and the United stand because its funny to see entitled fans who thought the SKY Big 4 was impenetrable and that their clubs were there for life scooping up all the trophies having meltdowns after another mediocre performance. I consider Goldbridge to be a comedy act...sort Alan Partridge meets Jonathan Pie .....so enjoy a good giggle there.

The nearest I have seen for us is the stuff Ian Cheeseman does which is a slightly different format and thankfully not full of up themselves wankers moaning about their club. I wouldn't tune in t anything City that was like AFTV and FTD to be honest.

When it comes to fan channels it's always about Arsenal and Utd. AFTV, Fulltime Devils and the United Stand are often awful and sometimes compelling, but they're not typical

And occasionally these channels catch something great, like West Ham thumping the Dippers.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.