Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

Pork pa deliberately got red card to avoid derby embarrassment.
Let’s see which media will pick this up like they did when kdb got yellow.

I was thinking this,after his comments on football focus,he’s realised he’s made a huge fuck up and possibly city players wanting him to eat his words or dare I say it give him some rough treatment,he decided the only way to avoid the game was to get a red card..

i thought the same at the time.
but i saw him do a similar trick on a cska player, now i think its his party trick and probably does it every game.

i thought the same at the time.
but i saw him do a similar trick on a cska player, now i think its his party trick and probably does it every game.
The most overrated player . Dodged one expensive bullet right there, matrix style . Full of fart but no real shit . Fucker looks like a fucking raccoon hairstyle. Only showmanship.
Irony is , he just can back from injury but let’s see who gets the curse.

He literally says he hopes our players get injured, I don't see how we can try to sugar-coat it and say it's not what he meant.

What impresses me is the contrast between the immature, self-entitled whining of Pogba and Mourinho and the classy, professional responses of Pep and De Bruyne. This is a club we should all be proud to support.

He literally says he hopes our players get injured, I don't see how we can try to sugar-coat it and say it's not what he meant.

What impresses me is the contrast between the immature, self-entitled whining of Pogba and Mourinho and the classy, professional responses of Pep and De Bruyne. This is a club we should all be proud to support.

Thats all I seem to remember from that lot over the years is attempting to slag us off, classless ****'s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.