Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

If anybody is to get injured is it too much to ask that it happens whilst going through DeGea and Pogba in a goalmouth scramble which results in a 96th minute winner for us?

Fuck me you guys over react to stuff. I'm sure we all want de gea, their only decent player, to get injured too.

At the time he was saying it my missus was asking about him because all the boys at school go on about him and she likes to have some knowledge to chat with them - so I was able to point out that he has no class and is not the role model 8 years olds should be following - however they are really more interested in his hair ...

Fuck me you guys over react to stuff. I'm sure we all want de gea, their only decent player, to get injured too.
Yes, but none of us are professional footballers to the best of my knowledge.
Whatever way you cut it, it was a ****ish thing to say.

FA Rule E3 (i):

RAL BEHAVIOUR 3 (1) A Participant shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and shall not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game into disrepute or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

INTEGRITY MATTERS IN RELATION TO MATCHES AND COMPETITIONS 5
(a) A Participant shall not, directly or indirectly, seek to influence for an improper purpose the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of, or occurrence in, a football match or competition.
(b) A Participant shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, agree to give, give, solicit, agree to accept or accept any bribe, gift or reward or consideration of any nature which is, or could appear to be related in any way to that Participant, or any other, failing to perform to the best of their ability, or to that Participant or any other person (whether a Participant or not), directly or indirectly, seeking to influence for an improper purpose, the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of, or occurrence in, a football match or competition.

Well I think wishing players to get injured is trying to influence the result/progress of a match and competition, and he has clearly solicited some "consideration of any nature" by proposing it.

I think he should have to explain his comments to the FA by Monday.

We are not players on national tv openly stating we want fellow professionals get badly injured,we can get a ban on here for openly saying it on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.