Football focus

Football Focus have just done 12 mins on Klopp (in addition to at least another 12 on Henderson, title celebrations etc) before 5 mins on David Silva ending 10 years at the highest level tomorrow.

Football Focus have just done 12 mins on Klopp (in addition to at least another 12 on Henderson, title celebrations etc) before 5 mins on David Silva ending 10 years at the highest level tomorrow.

Well they have just won the league so no problems from me!

To be fair last week they did a good profile on Phil Foden. I set the recorder and skip through anything that isn't related to City or just occasionally one of our ex-players/manager/pundits!! Not that I am biased in any way, shape or form of course!!! ;-)

Thanks for letting me know though because now I know that it will only take me about 5 minutes to watch it this week!! Result.

To be fair last week they did a good profile on Phil Foden. I set the recorder and skip through anything that isn't related to City or just occasionally one of our ex-players/manager/pundits!! Not that I am biased in any way, shape or form of course!!! ;-)

Thanks for letting me know though because now I know that it will only take me about 5 minutes to watch it this week!! Result.
I do the same watch 12:50 to 12:55pm!

Thanks, that saves me trawling through. My 'trawl' control goes from x2 to x30 so that I can see the picture, I can now go straight to the x30. I get worried that my TV will explode if people like Kloppety, Maureen or Rogers show in the picture!!! :-) :-) (again not that I am biased at all.)
As soon as you see something red look away.

As soon as you see something red look away.

Wow, it was difficult even trawling at x30 to see anything other than red!! Mind you Tim Cahill went up in my estimation when even he pulled them about the bias as well. Good for him. “I think we’ve had 40 minutes of Liverpool, now we’ve gotta have a bit of blue” .........I know his blue was for Everton but at least he made the point.

At least Dan Walker had the guts to say that people said why was it 50 mins before David Silva was mentioned!
BBC = Biased Blooming Clowns!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.