Football is Fixed Book 1 of 3

All big companies in any field of industry are looking for leverage over competitors/governing bodies, so I don't see how we would be any different . Our management team in public are all smiles and openness but that doesn't mean that behind the scenes they are not amassing information that can be used in the future .
Arabs never forget.

The problem with the website (and presumably the book) is there may be some nuggets of truth in there but they are hidden behind a smokescreen of craziness and gibberish. I have no doubt that corruption exists in British football (just like every other facet of life) but the problem is no one really knows the full extent of it. I think that books like this undermine the genuine concerns of many fans because they make it easier for the media to just dismiss legitimate issues out of hand.

Yes you are right.

More is less, when less could have been much more.

I'm sure Der Spiegel would be able to plough through it and then come up with some headlines, perhaps by changing some words to suit.

In fact, I could save them some time and do it for them:

- The Liverpool City Cartel
- Covid-19 City & Climate Catastrophe
- The Premier League City Systemic Corruption Templates
- Charlotte City Fakes
- Third Party Ownership of Players City
- Cybernetics City & Hacking
- Mafia City Coercion
- Leicester Man City & Systemic Corruption
- The Takeover of Manchester United City
- The Targeting of Manchester City Utd
- Corruption in La Liga City
- Horseracing & Cricket City Corruption
You forgot to put two unrelative emails, I mean chapters, together in order to make the context more indicting for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.