Football kick-off times

Goaters

Now I know that the ideal kick off time for most fans would be Saturday 3pm but due to the overwhelming demand of t.v stations to show as many matches as possible these times vary.

I believe the slots to show matches are Saturday at 1 and 5.45 while Sundays games start at 2 and the second game at 4. Also we have Monday night games that start at 8. I seem to remember that sky provided Friday night Premiership football a few years ago which I thought made a welcome start to the weekend.

In Spain and Italy the majority of games take place on a Sunday, Italy at 2 while the Spanish games start at 4.

Does anybody have an idea why the different football federations for each Country have such contrasting kick-off times and also would the introduction of games at the weekend taking place at 8 produce larger viewing audiences as I'm usual busy during the day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.