Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

In my opinion the s**t storm will only succeed in galvanising us even more. It will be us against the world mentality, they have poked the hornets nest which is not a wise thing to when we are already at the summit.
Talk about fire fighting with other fans trying to explain the situation. They all believe the hysteria and choose not to digest any information on why FFP is there to protect the elite. They can’t see the wood from the trees.

I'll look forward to Stelling and his chimps to be waxing lyrical about us this Saturday then shall I ?

I won't be holding my breath TH
I don't think Jim White has got the message yet either judging by his bitter outbursts on the radio in the last 48 hours. I only hope this vicious unfair treatment by some sections of our hate-driven media spurs on the team on Sunday. I am sure Pep will use it as motivational tool.
I think Peg made a mistake with his snide comments yesterday that he "always suspected us of wrong-doing." Nothing motivates people more than false suggestions they are somehow corrupt or dishonest. Our fans will be up for it tonight as well. The club is under siege and needs to respond.

all this oh it means nothing in real terms ,well it means Manchester city's name is mud across the whole of England, im getting called cheats ect and our titles mean nothing ,they think they've found a way to have a go , the emptyhad was running a little thin when we didn't give a fuck ,now this cheats , i must say it gets on my tits a bit I don't show them , CHEATS,I just respond with you've spelt centurions or champions wrong, FUCK THEM,FUCK THEM ALL

Didn't read past the initial post which read that they had seen Juventus 'and Rangers' relegated for less. That's the mentality you're up against. Rangers were never relegated, they were liquidated and started as a new club/company (won't get into that on here) from the bottom tier of the professional leagues.

The point I'm making is the image which will be portrayed on our club, a lot of damage has been done and people will believe almost anything the media feed them.

Maybe, but just remember that most of the mouth-foamers were forever slagging us off anyway. The OP in that Red Cafe thread is a long-standing bitter sanctimonious bastard so it's par for the course for him to start a thread like that. What's funnier is that most of them have hijacked it to post their own tongue in cheek suggestions

How is this a story? Man signs contract and later starts new job when his contract at his old job expires. New employer waits till correct moment to announce the new manager. Pellegrlni was kept in the loop at all times and left with good grace. It was widely reported at the time so Bayern were almost certainly in the loop as well. This is just professional business practice. FFS we were slated over the messy departure of Mark Hughes. What a pile of total bollocks.

Yeah, but we've got form for having a new manager in the stands, when we give our departing coach the chop....

moonbeam-moonchester_1a32xeres24hc17smswkufrrhn.jpg

Heavily disguised, Pep is smuggled in to the Etihad by Tixi Bergstein and Ferran Soriano, to stab Pellers in the back.

Hmmm... is there an legal thing going on as we speak??

I kind of guessed it was Mullock. Sounds like he's a bit pissed off that he was asked to take it down. I can understand that as he probably wanted to be the one to break it but as Terreur said, it's a common occurrence at football clubs. In any case, I think City were keen for Pellegrini to announce when he was leaving and didn't want him undermined

I know this relates to UEFA and not the PL, but how do you think people would laugh if the only way Liverpool ever won the PL was when the team who beat them were stripped of their title.
I think that Liverpool would come 3rd LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.