Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

The time has now come for MCFC to take the bull by the horns. We should tell UEFA to either tell us what they are going to do about these leaks, which they have obtained illegally by first thing Monday morning by 9.00am GMT. If they do not do this and they can expect a summons in due course, for theft, in the Crown Court of Manchester. Where shall be seeking damages in the region of £25m. This being for all the bad publicity that there has been about MCFC. It's time to show the leaders of UEFA that we will not be bulled by their tactics.

No need, the club are dealing with it in the best way Refusing to answer anything that is generated from illegal information and asking UEFA in joining them stopping hacking The guy who hacked has been arrested, maybe the club had something to do with tracking him down, we will never know though.

No need, the club are dealing with it in the best way Refusing to answer anything that is generated from illegal information and asking UEFA in joining them stopping hacking The guy who hacked has been arrested, maybe the club had something to do with tracking him down, we will never know though.

Has the arrested guy been linked to the hacking of our emails ?

I can only see him being linked with the hacking of Benfica, Sporting and Porto.

Lets hope so. We know who to assassinate then.
Might be a step too far, but if I was him, when I got out of jail in 20 years or so, I wouldn't be going anywhere near the Saudi/UAE sphere of influence in the Middle East...

Might be a step too far, but if I was him, when I got out of jail in 20 years or so, I wouldn't be going anywhere near the Saudi/UAE sphere of influence in the Middle East...

His lawyer has described him "as part of football leaks", but presumably that would be to lessen his culpability.

His lawyer has described him "as part of football leaks", but presumably that would be to lessen his culpability.
Yeah, probably, won't work though. Even if it was 4 or 5 hackers, they're all responsible for every crime committed in full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.