Football Leaks from Molinay

I wish I could live in the black and white world some posters live in.

From my own experience I've witnessed some unbelievable shit that would get me tagged as a nutter by them.

As the old saying goes. Power tends to corrupt but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

People are ignorant of this until affects their own personal fiefdoms.

We're constantly being bombarded by all the bad shit. Be nice if that was flipped, then we'd all become a lot less bitter and cynical about seeing our passions be it sporting, political or spiritual being destroyed.

I wish I could live in the black and white world some posters live in.

From my own experience I've witnessed some unbelievable shit that would get me tagged as a nutter by them.

As the old saying goes. Power tends to corrupt but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

People are ignorant of this until affects their own personal fiefdoms.

We're constantly being bombarded by all the bad shit. Be nice if that was flipped, then we'd all become a lot less bitter and cynical about seeing our passions be it sporting, political or spiritual being destroyed.
Exactly, I just treat this site as a light-hearted football site (which is what it is) I seldom go into the cellar and look at 'off topic' because when I do I just come away thinking - is this really what the majority of posters actually believe?

Reactions: mat
Haven't read through the whole thread but did anything come of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.