Football Leaks from Molinay

Look, you can pull pictures off the internet to make whatever point you want, but all I know is that I was every home game and a few aways during those seasons specifically and I watched things happen that could only be explained by corrupt officiating.
Like Liverpool being denied a clearly onside goal in a game against us that proved to be decisive in the title race?

Look, you can pull pictures off the internet to make whatever point you want, but all I know is that I was every home game and a few aways during those seasons specifically and I watched things happen that could only be explained by corrupt officiating.

Yep we got away with that one I can find 10 being in the scousers favour to that one! It’s pretty embarrassing you posted it really when the scousers and the scum get favourable decisions most games.

Seems like everythings gotten past the lawyers and this week it's all coming out.

Expect it will mostly be about French Football.

I don't think anyone that was at the Etihad during Liverpools 'special' season could be any doubt that results were being manipulated in front of our eyes. At times it was so blatent that it was almost comical.

Even this season (and every season since VAR came into the PL) its clear that we are referreed to a different standard than the favoured teams. Its clear that VAR is often used to find reasons to NOT give decisions in our favour.

VAR is a genius concept for the elite. In effect it provides 2 opportunities for the ‘right’ decision to be made

Seems like everythings gotten past the lawyers and this week it's all coming out.

Expect it will mostly be about French Football.

If he had anything worth saying he'd just tell us now instead of stringing people along and waiting for his follower count to increase.

If he had anything worth saying he'd just tell us now instead of stringing people along and waiting for his follower count to increase.
He literally did. Thats why this thread exists?

He announced everything on a stream because the legal clearing process was taking too long. Now he's said it's gotten past the lawyers and all coming out starting this week.

He literally did. Thats why this thread exists?

He announced everything on a stream because the legal clearing process was taking too long. Now he's said it's gotten past the lawyers and all coming out starting this week.
So did this bloke "start" revealing his insider information when the thread was created or is he "starting" this week?

These leaks will have zero effect and prove nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.