Football Manager 2008

Loads of people play it on here mate.

I'm waiting for the new one ot come out, bored with this one now

AntonDonJuan said:
Loads of people play it on here mate.

I'm waiting for the new one ot come out, bored with this one now

I cant play single player games on it anymore i only play it online now

Yeah I'm bored with this one too, 6 years with Harrogate Town and I'm only in League Two! Depressing!

been beta teasting fm live!! it's fucking shite, i can see it going down like the titanic!! you have to learn EVERYTHING even down to the iick boxes! like if you want to hard tackle or play offside trap!!!! and it takes ages! people will play it for a few months then get bored i can see it

A lot of posters on here seem to use Fm 2008 as their method for evaluating players, I prefer the old fashioned way, you know, watching them play the real thing.

I haven't enjoyed the title since the Halcyon day's of championship manager 95/96. They lost their soul when they sold to Sega.

sdavros said:
A lot of posters on here seem to use Fm 2008 as their method for evaluating players, I prefer the old fashioned way, you know, watching them play the real thing.

I haven't enjoyed the title since the Halcyon day's of championship manager 95/96. They lost their soul when they sold to Sega.

They didn't sell to Sega, Eidos ran off with the Game title "Championship Manager" so the development team who had done the champ man series since the begining had to get a new name and find a publisher which turned out to be Sega.

Alanm1980 said:
sdavros said:

They didn't sell to Sega, Eidos ran off with the Game title "Championship Manager" so the development team who had done the champ man series since the begining had to get a new name and find a publisher which turned out to be Sega.

excuse my ignorance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.