Football Manager 2011

Just thought I'd share two epic regens I got. Mohamed I got for 3 million when he was 18 and Vrankovic for 1.3 when he was also 18.

[bigimg]http://imageshack.us/f/810/mohamedprofileattribute.png/[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image/13/mladenvrankovicprofilea.png/[/bigimg]

Sorry for the links, can't figure out how to put the images directly on to the message boards!

Had a pretty poor start to the 3rd season (brought in quite a few players again), but ground out a few wins recently and hoping to build some momentum.

Hard to get the balance correct between the quick progress you need for just 3 seasons, and making too many changes too quickly.

I read that as 2012 and was gonna post some smart arse comment about you getting promoted 5 or 6 times in the space of 2 seasons but I see it's now 2032, amazing achievement :P I just don't have the patience for things like that.

Neither do i. I have got bury from league 2 to the prem and i created my local team and took them from blue square north to prem but then i get bored.

Ive started another one with city and transfered Tevez to Corinthians, Aguero, Savic and Clichy to us and Nasri to leave Arsenal at end of season on a free. Managed to get Pastore for £7.5m plus Caicedo, Alexis Sanchez for £20m, Hazard for £16m, Pavel Nichyiack(sp) think hes belarusian, only costs £1m and can play all across midfield, Kiko Femenia £2.2m, Lucas(sao paulo) £6.5m and Arturo Vidal £14m.

Top of league after about 10 games, put us in champs league and got Barca in my group, lost 2-0 away but not played 2nd game yet. Into 4th round of cc and got an easy tie and theres only me and liverpool who are decent teams left.

I want to win everything in 1 season and then leave to take over someone else so i can actually achieve things all over europe before regens take over the game.

Jackson-ctid said:
I read that as 2012 and was gonna post some smart arse comment about you getting promoted 5 or 6 times in the space of 2 seasons but I see it's now 2032, amazing achievement :P I just don't have the patience for things like that.
I did the same thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.