Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Rushton121 said:
Think I need some new fitness staff...gonna cost me the league this :/

FM.png
None of them except Aguero are playing that well anyway ;-)

pee dubya said:
Rushton121 said:
Think I need some new fitness staff...gonna cost me the league this :/

FM.png
None of them except Aguero are playing that well anyway ;-)

I didn't sign any players this season (except Iturbe on loan and a few 16 year olds for the youth team) So i'm only just managing to fill my bench atm, had to start Rekik against Wigan as Lescott is now also injured :/

Can now also add Dzeko to the injury List too...I'm scared to start Hargreaves in case he actually dies

This guy is an absolute beast.

16gmjhj.png

He's leading the scoring, assists and averaging rating charts in La Liga. I'm on for my first every treble with Athletic, in the semi's of CL, final of Copa del Rey and pretty much already won the league. Him and Muniain have 65 goals between them.

Summer 2018. Guardiola leaves Barcelona for the Spain national team, Mancini resigns as City manager and takes the Barca job, Jose leaves Real Madrid and takes the City hot seat. I'm a sure a few on here would be happy to hear about that ;-).

mansour's tow ropes said:
JakeJackman_MCFC said:
M'Baye Niang, class on the game, gets me 35 goals a season
He was crap for me, i never gave him a regular spot in the team so he never progressed. Signed him age 16 for 8M, sold him age 23 for 8.5M :(
wow you must be a terrible negotiator! i signed him at the same age for 3.4million. develpoing nicely in the under 18s. also been poaching a load of youngsters from dutch clubs.

started the season off amazingly. 4-2-3-1 formation. Went 12 games unbeaten with aguero scoring 14 goals.

then got beat by west brom away and have gone on a bad streak, seemingly getting beaten away from home everywhere. dropped out of top spot for the 1st time in the season.

anthonydunn87 said:
Now the update is out who is everyone going to start with?

Can you send me a link to the update please pal?

Also, anyone here fancy gettina network game going? Few nights a week? I'll be the host.

I'd say 3 players max for now. Unless people are patient and want it to be bigger? I know pre-season can last a while when there's a few involved but once the season gets cooking it flies by!

Let me know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.