Football shirt collecting

brad147690

Does anyone else have a collection of shirts?

I currently have around 130 I believe in my collection and have a blog where they can all be viewed

<a class="postlink" href="http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/</a>

MCFCpassion said:
Unbelievable collection you have there. I bet it cost you a fair bit as well haha.

It did cost a fair bit in all fairness. Got a few more countries like Malawi, Lesotho and Botswana on the way soon to add to the blog. The only good thing is if you know where to buy them from and get them cheaper than normal then you can often resell them for a bigger price. Like one shirt I had was a Grenada shirt which cost me 25 quid on I sold that on ebay for 85 quid.

brad147690 said:
MCFCpassion said:
Unbelievable collection you have there. I bet it cost you a fair bit as well haha.

It did cost a fair bit in all fairness. Got a few more countries like Malawi, Lesotho and Botswana on the way soon to add to the blog. The only good thing is if you know where to buy them from and get them cheaper than normal then you can often resell them for a bigger price. Like one shirt I had was a Grenada shirt which cost me 25 quid on I sold that on ebay for 85 quid.

A man after my own heart. My Dad has moved a load of my shirts and they have disappeared. That's my collection from 95-2005 gone! Your collection is amazing, mate. If you could PM me some of the websites you use I'd be very grateful.

Who was that mad poster a few years back who had the unbelievable collection of City shirts? Posted pics of wardrobes full of them?

Would be interesting to see that City collection.

I have Iceland, Nepal, Lesotho, Turkey, Botswana and St Vincent and Grenadines shirts coming to me soon as well.

johnny on the spot said:
Who was that mad poster a few years back who had the unbelievable collection of City shirts? Posted pics of wardrobes full of them?
I think you are thinking of Bluegutten,hes not been on for a while.
A few on here have very nice collections.

brad147690 said:

I have Iceland, Nepal, Lesotho, Turkey, Botswana and St Vincent and Grenadines shirts coming to me soon as well.

Where the fuck is that? Never heard of that before

117 M34 said:
brad147690 said:

Where the fuck is that? Never heard of that before

Lesotho is a country within the middle of South Africa. Bit like San Marino being inside Italy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.