Football Town Shirts

DAGW

Has anyone ever bought one of the shirts from https://footballtown.com? They kept popping up on Facebook and I like their styling - they seem to make simple retro styled shirts (that aren't obvious "in your face" football shirts) using each club's classic kits for inspiration - our emblem is "The Ship" if anyone wants to go searching.

They offered a blue and black trim (should be blue and white - I know) "home" shirt, which is out of stock, and a maroon "away" shirt, which is no longer available. I noticed they'd started doing special edition shirts for different clubs and emailed them to suggest they did a new away for us with red and black stripes, and a special edition white with red and black sash.

I didn't expect much to happen but low and behold this New Away shirt appeared a couple of days ago. I like the look of it, and don't particularly like the current offerings from Puma, so reckon I'll order one once they're in stock. Anyone ever bought one of their shirts? Any advice on size and quality? Cheers.

Has anyone ever bought one of the shirts from https://footballtown.com? They kept popping up on Facebook and I like their styling - they seem to make simple retro styled shirts (that aren't obvious "in your face" football shirts) using each club's classic kits for inspiration - our emblem is "The Ship" if anyone wants to go searching.

They offered a blue and black trim (should be blue and white - I know) "home" shirt, which is out of stock, and a maroon "away" shirt, which is no longer available. I noticed they'd started doing special edition shirts for different clubs and emailed them to suggest they did a new away for us with red and black stripes, and a special edition white with red and black sash.

I didn't expect much to happen but low and behold this New Away shirt appeared a couple of days ago. I like the look of it, and don't particularly like the current offerings from Puma, so reckon I'll order one once they're in stock. Anyone ever bought one of their shirts? Any advice on size and quality? Cheers.
That shirt is being marketed as s Bournemouth shirt with a ship....strange times.

For the 46 quid they are charging you can get the genuine shirt at the moment so unless they are fantastic quality (and, to me, they don't look particularly great) I'll pass.
Yeah I was gonna say, they look alright but it's still €50 for what is effectively a knock off shirt. But cotton, which is a bonus. I can't stand the static polyester shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.