footballer name and number game

Mike Doyle (#4)
Dave Ewing (#5)
Fernandinho (#6)

Would Dinho's role be the equivalent of the old number 6?
Plagiarist. All la di da with your 87,000 post count looking down on us mere 1000 post striplings thinking you can bully us. Well I say no more, the quiet voices shall remain quiet no more. Casus Belli sir.

Plagiarist. All la di da with your 87,000 post count looking down on us mere 1000 post striplings thinking you can bully us. Well I say no more, the quiet voices shall remain quiet no more. Casus Belli sir.
Shush. Know your place. Now get back to washing my car. And when you've done that, you can muck out the stables.

Yeth thir, thorry thir, I'll do that right away thir. Shuffles off muttering **** repeatedly under his breath.
I still got Mike Doyle first though. :-)
Bloody plebs. Bring back conscription, that's what I say. The working classes are a curse on this country. I blame them for the Empire crumbling away.

Bloody plebs. Bring back conscription, that's what I say. The working classes are a curse on this country. I blame them for the Empire crumbling away.
Square deal serf. (One for the teenagers)
I agree, bring back conscription. I think I may have just escaped that fate. If not I suspect I won't see the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.