Footballers' Protection Dogs

Dogo Argentino? Those are brutal, if the need arises.

Make pit bulls look like Kenneth Williams.

Just looked that breed up. Saw one once at the local community center where disabled kids go and it also serves as a gym. It was some sort of helper dog. Magnificent specimen.

Found a cane corso wandering our neighborhood not long ago. I was walking our little barky dog and the fucker followed me. I was shitting myself but it was a big softy. Beautiful dog. I was going to keep it if we didn’t find the owner. Unfortunately we did.

There's domesticated cats bred in Maine in the States that are big fuckers. The name of the breed isn't very pc though.

Maine coons. Named because (as the story goes) they were originally a result of breeding with raccoons (absolute nonsense). The wife had one when I first met her.
Looks like a cat, acts like a dog.

Maine coons. Named because (as the story goes) they were originally a result of breeding with raccoons (absolute nonsense). The wife had one when I first met her.
Looks like a cat, acts like a dog.
Holy fuck. There is a business in there to sell these to footballers for protection ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.