For any member of the City Matters Committee

Eccles Blue

Good morning
I am sorry to start a new thread but I didn't want this to get lost among other messages and if the Mods aren't happy with it I bow to their superior knowledge. :-)

Please could any member of the City Matters committee confirm that the subject of this new "Super League" and the fans reaction to it will be/has been talked about at their meetings? Has anyone thought to ask fans their feelings about this?

Thank you
Eccles Blue in peace.

I think you are correct and the lack of interest makes me wonder if I should get a mod to delete the thread. A very sad day for our fans.
I think it highly likely that a proposition has been put to the Club a very short time ago. 'sign up or play in the lesser competitions'. A lose, lose scenario.

I wonder if this is why Pep was so moody last week. Given that he has always professed a real love for the CL as a competition, I would imagine he has serious reservations about this. So, no I don't think it will have been discussed and even if we have known about it for months I doubt it would be shared because of the risk of leakage.

I think it highly likely that a proposition has been put to the Club a very short time ago. 'sign up or play in the lesser competitions'. A lose, lose scenario.

I wonder if this is why Pep was so moody last week. Given that he has always professed a real love for the CL as a competition, I would imagine he has serious reservations about this. So, no I don't think it will have been discussed and even if we have known about it for months I doubt it would be shared because of the risk of leakage.
Did anyone else notice pep and the Chelsea manager virtually holding hands but in a very deep conversation pep was extremely animated / agitated i though then all was not right.
sorry if this on the wrong thread .

At what point will our CM reps convey to the club the insane anger being felt by City fans to this uncompetitive ESL?

I seem to recall those same reps being much more forthcoming when they needed our votes. Now, silence.

At what point will our CM reps convey to the club the insane anger being felt by City fans to this uncompetitive ESL?

I seem to recall those same reps being much more forthcoming when they needed our votes. Now, silence.
The OSC has already issued a statement condemning the decision so I think the club are already aware of how we feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.