For any member of the City Matters Committee

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which Man City is always right.

PB.

Apologies for repeating myself.

Can you ask why City Square and the surrounding area has been left to deteriorate.

And if there are any plans to refurbish City Square and the surrounding area either this season or in the coming seasons to tie in with the new arena?

Thanks.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
I was going to post exactly the same thing almost word for word

You're entitled to what the club want to share. They're a commercial operation in a very competitive business and we are just customers essentially. Does any other business you deal with choose to share commercially sensitive information with you?

How about you share all the details of your income and expenditure on here?
Your missing my point your previous post suggested you as a rep of us the fans cannot pass feedback to the very people the initiative was intended to bridge. As for my personal details if the information would benefit people who supported me then I’d feel I had a duty to share

The club said that they would publish the minutes within x number of days/weeks and, with all due respect to you and the other CM members, why bother having meetings if they never tell the fans what’s going on? Not every single thing you discuss can be confidential surely or why bother having any fans on the committee? Sorry PB but they are just disrespecting the fans and you on the committee if that is what they are saying.
Your sentence in the other posting about income and expenditure is not what we, as fans, are asking for. We want to know why they’ve not communicated with us, why it is taking so long for people to get through to Supporter Services/Ticket office etc. That isn’t asking a lot surely and it definitely isn’t asking for details of either income or expenditure?
Exactly this.

PB.

Apologies for repeating myself.

Can you ask why City Square and the surrounding area has been left to deteriorate.

And if there are any plans to refurbish City Square and the surrounding area either this season or in the coming seasons to tie in with the new arena?

Thanks.

I think that all needs to go when they expand the North Stand (like they did the South) and plans were that the City Store would then get integrated in the stadium around ground level within that expansion ... So basically City Square would get pushed out to where the store is now or behind it (if it is kept) and the stand expanding outwards would take up all that space that's currently the CitySq ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.