For Daisy

de niro said:
been asked to post this by daisy.

I am Blue mania's(Michael) Sister and i don't really know how to say this but he died last week through a car crash which is why he hasn't been on.

I wanted to make a new topic but couldn't (don't know why), If someone could make one for him i'll post in there.

Basically Michael died aged 22, he was a roofer had a wife and a child on the way (little boy going to be called Michael in memory)

Whenever he came to my house he would ask to use my internet as he was addicted to this site, the rumours and gossip he loved it.

he use to get tips from a Glenhorn person about tips on who you were signing and post them on here and loved the banter he recieved through his tips.

He was a die hard city fan and went to the odd games (due to money) and always watched the games on a stream link.

He'll be missed by all he was a great laugh, had loads of friends and was loved by all, he was someone you could go to with a problem to help you get through the bad times and always put people on a high with his positive attidude.

R.I.P Michael.

A terrible tragedy. And he and his family will be in my prayers.

RIP.

RIP Michael (BlueMania).

Apologies for posting on this thread so late but have only just seen it.

I lost my cousin last year (she was at the tender age of just 21) so I know just how difficult something like this is for family and friends. It truly does put life into persepective and my sincere condolences go out to Michael's family and all those that knew him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.