for fans who havent got a ticket for sunday

pugste

Is there any fans meeting up in manchester on sunday for the match? Tried getting 2 tickets but no luck. but would love it if there is any group of fans meeting up

I think City should put some big screens up in the athletics stadium, said charge a fiver to get in, and have it like a fans zone for them that didn't get a ticket for the match to watch the match.

The Northern quarter pubs aswell as the ones around the ground will be packed with City fans.

A lot on here planning on the Waldorf near Picadilly. I'll be there with another blue as well as wont be at the ground.

kev20971 said:
I think City should put some big screens up in the athletics stadium, said charge a fiver to get in, and have it like a fans zone for them that didn't get a ticket for the match to watch the match.

Problem with that is when they open the gates several thousand outside rush in to see the Trophy presentation, could cause safety issues.

kev20971 said:
Don't think they're allowed to by Sky. The same thing was suggested prior to the QPR game.

The ticketless

Where is everyone else without tickets watching the match on Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.