For God's sake why don't they think about our defence

fiddlesticksblue

For the reord, I'm for Bellamy coming, but after Dunne's mindless kick out yesterday and subsequent 4 match ban, who would you buy to make the defence as awesome as the attack may become?

fiddlesticksblue said:
For the reord, I'm for Bellamy coming, but after Dunne's mindless kick out yesterday and subsequent 4 match ban, who would you buy to make the defence as awesome as the attack may become?
De Jong will be the start there

Kompany will

cover

and my guess is that we have a DEF-MID in the pipeline if not we shall send the terminator

AKA

PABLO ZABELTA =D to rape them all

Cool the brain , M8 they are . NB first signing Wayne Bridge .. LB. .. also MOTM yesterday.

thought zab played really well yesterday in the centre DM position. micah did well at RB too. maybe this is a path we should go down and if anything it gives us another option that seemed to work yesterday. zab gave us a bit more grit in mid. get a new, world class defender in and see how that affects nedum, micah and dunnes performances.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
dom said:
Cool the brain , M8 they are . NB first signing Wayne Bridge .. LB. .. also MOTM yesterday.

He played well but there is no way he was man of the match yesterday

Yeah, nothing can take that title away from Zab. He worked his arse off and was absolutely brilliant. I think Bridge will turn out to be a fantastic signing for us though, as he said himself he needs the games and he will only get better. But he did great as well yesterday.

dom said:

He played well, but I'd put Zabby as the man of the match and Kompany next. Neddy had a fantastic game to, if he could only stay injury free. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.