For God's Sake!!!

I don't think a few fickle fans will influence the minds of some of the most successful business entrepreneurs in the world.
Marwood clearly stated that the performance of this manager will be assessed at the end of the season.
The money they(the fickle supporters) pay to watch City is like a grain of chicken feed to Sheikh Mansour, we could never pay back through gate receipts what this great man has invested in our club, this project will not be halted by a few disgruntled fans booing, they are just frustrated that a game which should have been won easily, was inexplicably not won, we created the chances, we could not finish them, how on earth is that Mancini's fault, he was MORE frustrated than the ficklest fan, we are comfortably in 4th, if we are 4th at the end of the season that will do for me, thankyou.

Blame the players .. not the tactics … they were reluctant and had not sprit ..

With Ade and mario un-available, I think the tactic was good, 3 attack minded midfielders (silva, milner, AJ) + yaya support – 2 attack minded full backs … and the main man up front … I really can see santa or jo good enough to justify a second striker.

The players simply did not deliver …

Tired maybe? Not interested? I don’t know …

I dunno...
We lose three in a row and the tabloid press start a campaign to get rid of our manager. Not surprisingly, the Bluemoon remedial class all pipe up in unison, to agree with a crop of hacks who would sooner eat their own children than have a positive word written about City.
Sadly for them, we go unbeaten in the next three; winning the first well, holding one of the top teams in Europe scoreless in the second and would have won the third comfortably, bar a wrongly disallowed goal (Birmingham would have been forced to come out and attack if it had been allowed) and guess what... the f**king whingers still aren't f**king happy!
I despair, I really do.
If City so bad and Mancini is the root of all evil, what about that other club with Manchester in its name? They've won one and drawn two of their last three also. They've turned in at least two abject performances in their last three games. But hey, whilst they've been "in decline" and had a "crisis" every other week for the last ten years, according to the same tabloids - they've not seen fit to push the panic button on the manager, though.
It pains me to admit it but we could learn a thing or two from our enemy's way of thinking.

It seems the easy way to complain when the going gets tough, rather than supporting the team.

We've beeb starved of success for so long and now we seem so close that people want it right away.

It will come right, we just have to stick together, it's not like anyone else will give us a helping hand.

As city fans we all want the same thing and we'll get there with some stability. We keep hearing about the money we've spent but WE haven't, we're lucky to have an owner who's dug deep and put us 4th in the premiership. I remember the rags calling for Fergies head in the 80's, if only Edwards had listened eh! Sit back, support the blues and enjoy the ride

The anti Mancini crowd out in force baying for blood, not happy he wasn't replaced when they were convinced he was going.

Booing really is for arseholes only, cringeworthy.

Adebayor said:
I got home from the match late last night, so i couldn't post anything, too tired! I just have a few things to say about yesterday.

Firstly, it was a great effort, we had a lot of chances to score, we had loads of possession, we dominated the match from start to finish, but, it was just one of those days. If Tevez's goal didn't get disallowed, or Milner would have scored his chance at the start of the 2nd half, or one of the many other chances would have gone in, which they so easily could have, i'm sure it would have been very very different, we were just unlucky.
So, the team we started yesterday, with Adam Johnson on the left, what does he offer really? i know he has tricks coming out of his arse, but to me he seems like his progress has gone backwards, he really offered very little yesterday. If we had a fit Balo, or even Ade we would have ripped them apart. We don't need a winger in this team, i know Boateng didn't have a great game, but our fullbacks are the ones who have to provide the width in our team, leaving the forward players to create in the middle of the park.
The Kolorov for Zab change was fine, no problem with that, Kolorov has been coming back from injury, probably another week or two from full fitness. Milner for Rocky, it should have maybe been for Johnson instead of Milner, as after Milner went off our midfield lost it's shape and we were really losing any battles in the middle of the park, so when Tevez signaled that he needed to go off, Mancini did the smart thing and brought on a midfield player to fill those gaps, try and stamp our authority on the final 10 minutes and get the ball forward to try and get a win. The booing made me feel sick, i was so ashamed, and honestly quite bemused as to some people's lack of footballing knowledge, could they not see that our midfield had basically disappeared?? People say that they spend good money on watching our club, so they can boo if they want to! why would you pay to boo? why not pay to support the club you're supposed to love? Booing wont help a situation, especially with 10 minutes to go, it was really pathetic.

Come on blues, get behind the team, get behind the manager, he's great, just needs to sort a few things out, we're so close to being better than arsenal and utd, Be positive,
DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

Post of the week this mate.

The booing was a fucking disgrace and those 'fans' should send their season cards back to the club the trecherous leeches.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.