For once, my sympathies are with the cyclist

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jimharri, 21 Jun 2019.

1. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

The next dangerous fuckers joggers, you cant walk the streets without these fuckers everywhere.They run in massive groups knocking you into the road, then they look at you as if it's your fault cvunts the lot of them:)

Paladin likes this.
  2. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

Twat should have had insurance.
    It’s a minefield out there.

3. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Maybe she offered the numpty judge fwb,seeing she not,what one would called ugly..

4. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

If the cycling clown had taken legal advice before the case came to court then he could have counter claimed. As the judge found them equally responsible the judge pointed out to him he would have been awarded the same against her, thus cancelling it out.
    But he didn’t so he is lumbered.

5. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I’ve read that half a dozen times and I’m none the wiser about what you tried to say!

6. jimharri

jimharri

I'm guessing he might have been on the sauce when he posted that. I hope so, anyway. If he was sober and posted that, he should be shot.

7. normskih

normskih

Here's another true one I'll share with you to show I'm just as much annoyed by stupid actions by cyclists. Last month on the way to work, while I was riding on a cycling path, travelling in the opposite direction was a young cyclist, he was riding upright, no handed, head down, with his hands texting on his mobile phone. Now, I slowed down and shouted to him to watch where he was going. He had no idea I was travelling at him and he at me. It could have been a serious incident had I not have slowed down and shouted to him. The thing is, I bet he continued to text and ride after he was passed me.

8. Barcon

Barcon

Ironing?

9. cookster

cookster

Just reading through this thread tells you the issue. No tolerance for other people, full of self-importance and in a rush to get somewhere.

10. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

I donated a tenner to the fund.. he said I think that if the appeal is successful that he’ll donate it to good causes..

normskih likes this.