For once, my sympathies are with the cyclist

Maybe she offered the numpty judge fwb,seeing she not,what one would called ugly..
giphy.gif

Here's another true one I'll share with you to show I'm just as much annoyed by stupid actions by cyclists. Last month on the way to work, while I was riding on a cycling path, travelling in the opposite direction was a young cyclist, he was riding upright, no handed, head down, with his hands texting on his mobile phone. Now, I slowed down and shouted to him to watch where he was going. He had no idea I was travelling at him and he at me. It could have been a serious incident had I not have slowed down and shouted to him. The thing is, I bet he continued to text and ride after he was passed me.
Oxford Road has become a bastard for that.

And Deliveroo.

Here's another true one I'll share with you to show I'm just as much annoyed by stupid actions by cyclists. Last month on the way to work, while I was riding on a cycling path, travelling in the opposite direction was a young cyclist, he was riding upright, no handed, head down, with his hands texting on his mobile phone. Now, I slowed down and shouted to him to watch where he was going. He had no idea I was travelling at him and he at me. It could have been a serious incident had I not have slowed down and shouted to him. The thing is, I bet he continued to text and ride after he was passed me.
I see this a lot. It always appears to be the trendy types on those bikes with a fixed cog. Normally too cool to wear a helmet either.

What about the other road users you missed out? Pedestrians...

It's something that really does need looking into and compulsory insurance for all is a step in the right direction. It's all well and good having a nice shiny elmet and lycra leggings but if you really want to be trendy then get some fooking insurance and play the game properly. I feel a little disheartened for the cyclist in this instance but insurance would have been their to pick up the pieces. As for the pedestrians they are not road users persay but more an occupational hazard like cats badgers and toads. That is all:

It's something that really does need looking into and compulsory insurance for all is a step in the right direction. It's all well and good having a nice shiny elmet and lycra leggings but if you really want to be trendy then get some fooking insurance and play the game properly. I feel a little disheartened for the cyclist in this instance but insurance would have been their to pick up the pieces. As for the pedestrians they are not road users persay but more an occupational hazard like cats badgers and toads. That is all:

Probably more have it than you think. I’m a member of British Cycling and for £36 a year it includes liability insurance and legal cover.

I think his attitude towards cyclists is quite evident. The type of person you don’t want next to you in a car when you’re cycling.
I must be missing something.. you’re talking about the guy who was riding the bike I guess but not sure I get your point.. i’ll try re-reading the thread and your posts to see if they then make sense

I must be missing something.. you’re talking about the guy who was riding the bike I guess but not sure I get your point.. i’ll try re-reading the thread and your posts to see if they then make sense

No I was talking about the poster who called him a twat and a cycling clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.