For or against flares/smoke bombs?

robbie brewer said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
robbie brewer said:
In case you haven't noticed we're in England, what they do in Norway is irrelevant. If you seriously believe it's a non event in this country you need to open your eyes. How many smoke bombs/flares do you see taken illegally into Premiership grounds.
Compared to most other countries hardly any although the pyro scene is a bit more frequent in the lower leagues.

When was the last time someone let of a flare at the Etihad?

Imo think they look class and would love to see much more of it in England.

I personally go to the football to watch the match if i want to get involved with the "Pyro Scene" i'll go to a firework display. Do you believe the law will be changed to allow smoke bombs anytime soon?
The twats who run football in this country won't even allow for a trial of safe standing so chance of allowing pyro.

You might not like them but surely you have to admit they are an amazing sight whn used on a large scale.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqXaVfX7o8[/youtube]

Rather this than some bellend singing pre match bluemoon like you get at city :)

about 5 years ago i wouldnt of give a monkeys about someone setting flares off. since i`ve been ill with a lung problem, the smoke starts me coughing violently so it a no from me. AGAINST

and the same for cunts who smoke it the bogs

r.soleofsalford said:
about 5 years ago i wouldnt of give a monkeys about someone setting flares off. since i`ve been ill with a lung problem, the smoke starts me coughing violently so it a no from me. AGAINST

and the same for ***** who smoke it the bogs
Agree relating to the smoking as I am bloody sick of that no smoking announcement which happens every game!

greasedupdeafguy said:
robbie brewer said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Compared to most other countries hardly any although the pyro scene is a bit more frequent in the lower leagues.

I personally go to the football to watch the match if i want to get involved with the "Pyro Scene" i'll go to a firework display. Do you believe the law will be changed to allow smoke bombs anytime soon?
The twats who run football in this country won't even allow for a trial of safe standing so chance of allowing pyro.

You might not like them but surely you have to admit they are an amazing sight whn used on a large scale

To be honest if i was at the match and someone let a load of smoke bombs in front of me i wouldn't be happy i want to watch the match. I agree about those that smoke in the bogs - I'd ban them all. That's the trouble on here to many people seem to think they have the right to tell me how to support my club.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:51 pm --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
robbie brewer said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

You might not like them but surely you have to admit they are an amazing sight whn used on a large scale

To be honest if i was at the match and someone let a load of smoke bombs in front of me i wouldn't be happy i want to watch the match. I agree about those that smoke in the bogs - I'd ban them all. That's the trouble on here to many people seem to think they have the right to tell me how to support my club.

robbie brewer said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
robbie brewer said:

To be honest if i was at the match and someone let a load of smoke bombs in front of me i wouldn't be happy i want to watch the match. I agree about those that smoke in the bogs - I'd ban them all. That's the trouble on here to many people seem to think they have the right to tell me how to support my club.

Do you not sense the irony there? I also go to the match to watch the football and, as I have said earlier in the thread, do not want smoke bombs or flares but I am not telling anyone how to support our club just stating an opinion and I think that that is what other people are doing. It's a debate and debating is not telling you what you should be doing but just how they feel about the subject being debated. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
robbie brewer said:

Do you not sense the irony there? I also go to the match to watch the football and, as I have said earlier in the thread, do not want smoke bombs or flares but I am not telling anyone how to support our club just stating an opinion and I think that that is what other people are doing. It's a debate and debating is not telling you what you should be doing but just how they feel about the subject being debated. :-)

I understand what you are saying but some on here are just a bit to full on they take the view that their way way is the only and anyone who disagrees is dinosaur. I have supported City for nearly 50 yrs and as i have said i like to watch the game. The law regarding smoke bombs will not be changing anytime soon, why can't people accept that

robbie brewer said:
Eccles Blue said:
robbie brewer said:

I understand what you are saying but some on here are just a bit to full on they take the view that their way way is the only and anyone who disagrees is dinosaur. I have supported City for nearly 50 yrs and as i have said i like to watch the game. The law regarding smoke bombs will not be changing anytime soon, why can't people accept that

Yep, you are correct and long may the law stay as it is. :-)

(sorry you guys who want the smelly stuff but those photos you have posted just fill me with dread.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.