For or against flares/smoke bombs?

law74 said:
Against
I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to watch pyrotechnics I would go to a fireworks display.

Agreed! 90 minutes of people sitting in utter silence is so much better than noise and colour.

(For)

LoveCity said:
law74 said:
Against
I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to watch pyrotechnics I would go to a fireworks display.

Agreed! 90 minutes of people sitting in utter silence is so much better than noise and colour.

(For)

and don't swear on the train you brain dead cunts

i wonder how many arrests where made last thursday night at chelsea when the away fans in europa league let off all those flares ????

trevorriley said:
i wonder how many arrests where made last thursday night at chelsea when the away fans in europa league let off all those flares ????

I doubt there would've been an arrest...when united fans set off a flare against Chelsea in the capital one cup, no one got arrested

trevorriley said:

This is what annoys me. Whenever they get set off by foreign fans the commentators etc always state how colourful and noisy the fans are . When we do it we're treated like hooligans and handed banning orders or even prison ! It's bollox .

It`s much easier to punish home fans cause if you arrest foreign visitor the cost incurred (i.e interpretor) and hassle (embassy involved etc.) it`s not worth the possible fine, which, BTW may be difficult to execute anyway.

love to see smoke bombs come in but part of an organised display with clubs' consent, odd one here and there looks a bit rubbish ???

In the MLS most clubs that have ultras have 'organised pyro' set up by the club at the front of stands but away from supporters so its not as much of a safety hazard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.