For Richer For Poorer Song.

salfordtrueblue

A song to celebrate where we've been and where we're heading. To rival rags red flag/never die song,sing it from the heart boys.

" We're Manchester City,
we're proud of our history,
now we're rich and gonna score,
but we were here when we where poor,

when we were poor,
when we were poor,
when we were poor,
when we were poor,

Now we're rich and gonna score,
but we where here when we were poor.

Totally underwhelmed by the response,come on blues the rags wipe the floor with us on song repertoire. If we're a club on the rise then we need more variety from the stands.

salfordtrueblue said:
Totally underwhelmed by the response,come on blues the rags wipe the floor with us on song repertoire. If we're a club on the rise then we need more variety from the stands.

at least your trying mate. Fuckin shite songs weve got at the moment, every song/chant that seems to be posted on here seems to just get looked over. thats why the atmosphere is so shit at the moment. I quite like it, n like the fact your trying to be creative. fair play

Re: For Richer For Poorer Song

salfordtrueblue said:

I like it! I like the effort you've put into it! but all being a City fan seems to be these days is being arrogant, singing only Blue Moon, standing and watching games in almost total silence apart from a blast of Blue Moon every half an hour! we've massively gone down hill asa set of supporters - we're on a parr with any of the worst you'd like to mention!

PM liamctid with a link to this thread, at least he wants to change our totally diar support to make it more vocal and well done to him and the others involved with TBA! and well done to you for this thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.