For the Yobs in 111

Ricster

Throwing objects at away fans is a cowards way of trying to start something, it results in innocent people being hit in retaliation.

You're the fucking scum of this club and I hope those who offend are caught and jailed. Fucking cowardly scumbugs.

I'd also like to add the police trying to provoke by shoving their camera in people's faces are just as bad.

Throwing objects at away fans is a cowards way of trying to start something, it results in innocent people being hit in retaliation.

You're the fucking scum of this club and I hope those who offend are caught and jailed. Fucking cowardly scumbugs.

I'd also like to add the police trying to provoke by shoving their camera in people's faces are just as bad.

So the police were provoking people into throwing things at the away fans, not sure if I can work that one out

So the police were provoking people into throwing things at the away fans, not sure if I can work that one out

I think he is alleging that the police were trying to incite blues into violent response.

stuff being thrown at away fans from block 111 is hardly new/breaking news is it.

All part of the agenda :-) football has it's fare share of young act hards not nice, I was probably one once, the fuckers need to grow up, tool up and go head to head if their going to prove themselves.

I think he is alleging that the police were trying to incite blues into violent response.

stuff being thrown at away fans from block 111 is hardly new/breaking news is it.
The point I'm making is the the so called fans who were throwing shit don't need any provoking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.