For those that go

Went tonight, didn't think we were as bad as being made out on here when I caught up.

Not great and definitely need to improve but Sevilla are no mugs really.

is there a difference in opinions between those that make the effort to go to matches and this that watch it on TV/t'internet
IMO I think those who watch via the tele can be swayed by a commentators views.Thats why I`m glad I was at the match tonight otherwise the fucking sound would have been switched off if I had to listen to that twat Hoddle.

is there a difference in opinions between those that make the effort to go to matches and this that watch it on TV/t'internet

I think if you're at the game you get to see certain things that you don't see on TV. I'm not sure that there's a huge difference in opinion between those watching live or on the telly though.

Enjoyed the match tbh. There's no mugs in this competition for sure. They were the better team on the night I thought. Bet they had more possession in our half than we did in theirs. They're Euro-savvy having won the Europa League and it shows - but a win's a win and can only be good for City long-term.

I often think this is the case. My views on games generally tend to be shared by the people at the game, home games, the opinions tend to be similar amongst the people surrounding me and at away games, coming out of the ground and then voicing opinions on the coach journey home, they generally tend to be the same too. In the past, i've come on here after getting back and the general view seems to be different to my views. I was at the game tonight and thought we were crap and very fortunate to get 3 points, Sevilla were the better team and i wouldn't of argued if they had taken 3 points.

In all seriousness, I think there is a section of our fan base (and the wider British watching public for that matter) that think we should just blow away sides like Seville. However, they are a very good side (or a top top side if you prefer an Arry Redknapp turn of phrase) that have won the Europa league the last 2 years. We didnt play well tonight but to think we can just blow them away is arrogance of the highest order IMO. Doesnt matter if you are watching on TV or not, its just what the wider media have drummed into us.

I'm convinced that 90% of the people on here, who slate the players, never go to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.