For those that served - their happy memories

Wankum was funny almost as funny as it was at the time, Merc taxis and using 5 pence pieces in the vending machine instead of Marks.
We used to put them in the pay phones that were in the accommodation block. The yellow handbag was a favourite of mine. Loved going to the RASS every year. Also remember going to the cinema in Minden. Everyone had to stand up for the National Anthem before the film was shown. Loads of other memories I could put on here, just too many to list. Tax fee cars, cigs and alcohol. Getting paid LOA.

We used to put them in the pay phones that were in the accommodation block. The yellow handbag was a favourite of mine. Loved going to the RASS every year. Also remember going to the cinema in Minden. Everyone had to stand up for the National Anthem before the film was shown. Loads of other memories I could put on here, just too many to list. Tax fee cars, cigs and alcohol. Getting paid LOA.
Ye we had to stand for the national anthem as well, getting a Herfie handbag on the way to the block and you could get a bottle of peach Schnapps for £3!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.