For Those Who Are Worried About Hamburg. Don't Be!

I can't remember the last time i looked forward to a match as much as this one....as many have said I think it will be a tight affair. For me the key will be whether we can score in Hamburg. I don't think we're likely to concede too many out there, so even a 2-1 defeat would suit going into the second leg...however my heart says we'll nick it 1 - 0 with a goal on the break...then concede in the first 10 minutes at COMS!

What we need, is to have our strongest UEFA Cup XI fit and available...

Jnr Kisby said:
Absolutely, im all for a good bit of banter between the fans but more often than not it ends up getting nasty. Perhaps a Bluemoon booze up should be organised for this game where we can welcome some of the Hamburg fans who have posted on here??

That'd be great for an hour or so as I personally have got a few mates to see that I haven't seen in ages. But something could be organised :-)

MattRGF said:
Like with Galatasaray fans who invaded my facebook group with "welcome to hell" and such crap. To which, I just stated "we just pissed on your fire, welcome to hell my arse". If you are abusive, then prepared to get the same in return. Likewise with being friendly and courteous. :-)

Heh, yeah, it was pretty much a good laugh to see those announcement of "Hell" and "No way out"...
I have enjoyed the silence after the 2-3 and by the way, the "Hell" was deep frozen ones again vs the 15th of the turkish league with somekind of ineffable name...

Joe from HH said:
Heh, yeah, it was pretty much a good laugh to see those announcement of "Hell" and "No way out"...
I have enjoyed the silence after the 2-3 and by the way, the "Hell" was deep frozen ones again vs the 15th of the turkish league with somekind of ineffable name...

Did you see the "One Minute Hamburg" banner on the main stand across from the cameras?

No idea what that meant, although it should have read "Three Minute Hamburg" hahaha

When I went to Schalke I was amazed at the decency and friendliness of their fans, and the German people.

As we walked back to the coach, down a dark lane with hundreds of Germans walking towards us, people were calling out "Congratulations" in English to us.

Also, I never heard any of the xenophobic rubbish the England fans come out with from City, either.

Let's hope its the same.

Didsbury Dave said:
When I went to Schalke I was amazed at the decency and friendliness of their fans, and the German people.

As we walked back to the coach, down a dark lane with hundreds of Germans walking towards us, people were calling out "Congratulations" in English to us.

Also, I never heard any of the xenophobic rubbish the England fans come out with from City, either.

Let's hope its the same.

I'd expect the same from our fans, tbh. One thing German fans love to do is swap scarfs and such with the opposing teams fans - sign of friendlyness and such.

There will be banter during the game with "you're shit and you know you are" coming from our block but it's all in good fun at the end of the day and shouldn't be taken personally :-)

MattRGF said:
Joe from HH said:

Did you see the "One Minute Hamburg" banner on the main stand across from the cameras?

No idea what that meant, although it should have read "Three Minute Hamburg" hahaha

Actually i dont have a clue... but i dont care :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.