For Those Who Haven't Had the Opportunity

Dax777

Nited plays Ajax today. Chance to get to see the ball handling skills of Vertonghen!

Damocles, get off FM and watch the game. So you can stop feeling the need to insult anytime I mention a player I like. Perhaps you can begin to like yours too. :P

Andouble: Time to see why I like this moderately known CD that plays in a lower league :) I am excited to see if he can hang with the big boys.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am --<br /><br />P.S: Mods, feel free to merge with the Vertonghen threads :) Apologies for starting a new one.

Well I have only seen him (and Ajax) once this season when I downloaded Feyenoord 4-2 Ajax and he along with the rest of the defence were not very impressive in that game where our top youth striker ripped them apart with a hattrick. Vertonghen is the one who brought Guidetti down for a penalty although it was quite soft.

Dax, I think Mancini has passed on the chance to sign him no matter how much you will it. :P The opening to get him was there last summer but Mancini opted not to for whatever reason and he isn't in the list of defenders we're linked to nowadays, which features Thiago Silva and Mamadou Sakho. Now other clubs like Inter, Spurs, and Newcastle are after him but our name is not being mentioned anymore.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ell said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im almost certain everybody that comes on here will be watching a different game
May Sky+ it though to see Erikkson and jan
Warsaw and Sporting?

Yes that 1
Haha Not sure if you know mate so il walk into a clarkie if you do... rags kick off at 6 so can watch that or the warsaw sporting match before ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.