for those who think the scum will win every game

yayas trusty right foot

look at the stats last season..

after 28 games they had drawn 9 and lost 2

after 38 games they had drawn 11 and lost 4

so in the last 10 games they lost 2 and drew 2..

COME ON CITY, WE CAN BEAT THESE B*******

As a matter of interest, what were our stats for the same last 10 matches?

Also, I think that they were almost coasting to the Title last year and maybe the points lost didn't have too much significance!

4912-clutching-straws.jpg

.....if i'm honest.

It doesn't matter what they do, it matters what our lads are capable of. Rooney could get injured, Yoonited could go on a losing streak, we can't rely on if's and buts, we have to do the job ourselves which just became a lot tougher.

if we win all our remaining games then we'll win the league, if we draw at arsenal and win the rest we'll win the league, the problem is if we play like we have in our last two games those cunts could lose three games and we'd still not catch 'em. Its always been dependant on what we do and that hasn't changed, i think they'll lose at blackburn btw.

Does anybody else on here know that we've been top for five months? That maybe we're not actually shit and there's a reason for this?

I don't think that United will win every game but recent form would suggest that they will pick up more points than us. We desperately need a shock defeat for them soon as they're looking invincible at the moment.

Just over a quarter of the season left and there will be a couple more twists and turns yet. More teams fighting for survival and more becoming safe and playing relaxed football.

Plenty to go yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.