for those who think the scum will win every game

Damocles said:
Does anybody else on here know that we've been top for five months? That maybe we're not actually shit and there's a reason for this?

Unfotunately, the scum seem to be going from strength to strength, whereas we seem to be going from strength to shit!

bert's broken neck said:
Damocles said:
Does anybody else on here know that we've been top for five months? That maybe we're not actually shit and there's a reason for this?

Unfotunately, the scum seem to be going from strength to strength, whereas we seem to be going from strength to shit!

Before today we were top of the form table.

The league (all time) record for consecutive wins is 14, United will have to close to that (11) if they win their games between now and the derby.

Their best run of consecutive wins this season is 5, the league best is us with 7.

Their best run last season was 4, which was equal top with a few clubs (including us).

11 in a row will be very hard to achieve.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 pm --<br /><br />
bert's broken neck said:
Damocles said:

We won our last four games before yesterday.

Damocles said:
bert's broken neck said:
Damocles said:

Home wins vs Blackburn and Bolton can make these tables meaningess!

bert's broken neck said:

United didn't do so well at home against Blackburn.

7 wins from our last 8 before yesterday.

bert's broken neck said:
Damocles said:
bert's broken neck said:

We have more points than any team against the top six sides

moomba said:
bert's broken neck said:

They did ok at Swansea (and WBA and they nicked a point at Chelski after being 3 down!)

I'm not trying to be a wum, but I do believe we are losing our way recently and this has to be addressed!

bert's broken neck said:
moomba said:
bert's broken neck said:

They did ok at Swansea (and WBA and they nicked a point at Chelski after being 3 down!)

I'm not trying to be a wum, but I do believe we are losing our way recently and this has to be addressed!

The results and performance don't back this up, would you have said this if we won and United lost leaving us five clear?

United are definitely going to drop points, no doubt about it - and i think realistically, we'll go into the Derby within touching distance of each other.

They haven't travelled well to Wolves and Blackburn in the past. Sunderland won't be a walk in the park either.

No one can touch our home form, and the only thing i think yesterdays result now means....its that we can't have the luxury of only needing a point in the derby, to keep us in the lead.
We need to beat the RAGS to either put us back on top, or give us a few point cushion! We'll be on cloud nine, whilst they'll be hanging out of there arse and will f00k up at Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.