for those who think the scum will win every game

sjk2008 said:
Damocles said:
bert's broken neck said:
Home wins vs Blackburn and Bolton can make these tables meaningess!

We have more points than any team against the top six sides

Not entirely accurate pal.

United
0pts off City
6pts off Tottenham
6pts off Arsenal
4pts off Chelsea
0pts off Newcastle

Total - 16/24 - Still to play City & Newcastle

City
3pts off United
6pts off Tottenham
3pts off Arsenal
0pts off Chelsea
3pts of Newcastle

Total - 15/18 - Still to play Arsenal, United, Chelsea & Newcastle

Oh the irony of pointing out the inaccuracy of another post then being inaccurate yourself.

United drew 1-1 at home to Newcastle and lost 3-0 away. They're stat should read 17/27.

I'd say it's a safe bet we'd get more than 2 points more than them from our 4 games than they will from their one.

Of course they will. Their propaganda machine will continue stirring every piece of sh*t they can find about us which will obligingly be reported by Murdoch's media. And don't forget their FA / EPL bum-chums - it's always nice to be able to rely on at least one red card for your opposition and at least one penalty at season-defining moments. Keeps their 700 billion half-wit supporters hooked for another while.

sjk2008 said:
Damocles said:
bert's broken neck said:
Home wins vs Blackburn and Bolton can make these tables meaningess!

United
0pts off City
6pts off Tottenham
6pts off Arsenal
4pts off Chelsea
1pt off Newcastle

Total - 17/27 - Still to play City

City
3pts off United
6pts off Tottenham
3pts off Arsenal
0pts off Chelsea
3pts of Newcastle

kenzie115 said:
sjk2008 said:
Damocles said:

United
0pts off City
6pts off Tottenham
6pts off Arsenal
4pts off Chelsea
1pt off Newcastle

Total - 17/27 - Still to play City

City
3pts off United
6pts off Tottenham
3pts off Arsenal
0pts off Chelsea
3pts of Newcastle

Oh the irony of pointing out the inaccuracy of another post then being inaccurate yourself.

United drew 1-1 at home to Newcastle and lost 3-0 away. They're stat should read 17/27.

I'd say it's a safe bet we'd get more than 2 points more than them from our 4 games than they will from their one.

I don't know what you're talking about pal.....

....my bad :-)

The way I see it we win all our remaining 11 games then nothing our irritating rag friends do or say will stop us winning the title. We just have to keep winning by what ever method it takes.

We've got 10 games left to play, 5 at home and 5 away. If you look at our last 16 games we've now dropped 16 points, however the disparity between home and away vouldn't be greater:-

HOME

Won 8 Drawn 0 Lost 0 Pts 24

AWAY

Won 2 Drawn 2 Lost 4 Pts 8

The home form is exceptional and, despite having both Chelsea and United to play at home, I fully expect us to continue in fine form until the end of the season.

It's the away form that's a worry, the games when we scored 5 at White Hart Lane, 4 at Ewood Park and 6 at Old Trafford seem a long time ago now. We've only won twice away from home since the end of November, and they were unimpressive 1-0 wins at Wigan and Villa. We need to improve dramatically on the road if we're top pick up the required number of points in our 5 away games to keep us in the title race. The Emirates, St James' Park, The Britannia, Carrow Road and Molyneux will be tough trips (especially the first 3), realistically we need to be picking up a minimum of 10 points from those 5 games (assuming we keep winning at home) to keep the pressure on United.

Maybe it's feeling down after back-to-back 1-0 defeats, especially given the poor displays in both matches, but I'm far from confident we'll do enough away from The Etihad to win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.