for those who went yesterday

bluestevei

as i saw the game on tv, what was that square area in the city fans end, there was about 30-40 people sat there and some cops at the corners, i thought it could have been for the disabled area

bluestevei said:
as i saw the game on tv, what was that square area in the city fans end, there was about 30-40 people sat there and some cops at the corners, i thought it could have been for the disabled area

I was infront of that, it was burnley fans. Very weird, talk about backwards.

No it wasnt Burnley fans, it was Burnley's youth side/reserves etc plus some from City. There was one lad in a City top who looked like a player (italian looking or similar? with longish curly hair) but someone said he thought it was Tevez' brother??? Any ideas? I would know if I saw a pic....

Shooter 83 said:
bluestevei said:

it's for the burnley youth team.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Shooter 83 said:

so why dont burnley put these lads in 1 of there stands, talk of been stupid or what

bluestevei said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

so why dont burnley put these lads in 1 of there stands, talk of been stupid or what

Because they have an exit to the changing rooms etc in that stand, also it's were the tunnel is for the players. Talking to the police outside and some other fans, it seems either the away fans are being moved at some point next season. Was interesting watching them in a trance watching City warm up.

i was sat next to that area and i asked one of the city acadamy coaches and the guy with the long curly hair was the 3rd choice goal keeper for the game and are 4th choice when taylor is fit his name is Gonzalez i dont know his first name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.