Forbes: World's Most Valuable Football Teams | City is 6th!

Oh no... The Dippers have finished above us in the Most Valuable club league. With the Net Spend Trophy in their cabinet we'll never hear the end of it

It’s great as long as that can translate directly to buying and paying the best players.

Would be great to overtake the rag bastards sometime soon too.
Agreed, our % growth has been about 5 times the rags in the last 2 years.

It's all very close in the top 6 clubs. Only dippers are above us in % growth, from that group, and you would imagine after contrasting success from last season that would steeply decline?

Our shirt sponsorship deal isn't in the top 10, anyone know what's happening on that front?

Edit: I see there's a link to the thread now below! ;-)

Last edited:
I would be more interested in; the european elite debt league, perhaps they could do that one for us?
Chelsea are shown debt free there! I thought, unlike us, Abramovich had only 'loaned' the club his huge financial investment, and in future he could potentially walk away and demand repayment, saddling them with huge debts?

I know the owner and management think it’s important. I’d rather we top the league table and top opponents in whatever finals we get to play.

Oh no... The Dippers have finished above us in the Most Valuable club league. With the Net Spend Trophy in their cabinet we'll never hear the end of it
Headline news in the Echo , makes you wonder if they are so flushed with money why they were shopping at Lidl for centre backs , an ex-Southport F.C. reject and a centre back from the worst defence in the Bundesliga.
Maybe when they sell Salah and Mane in the summer FSG will let them buy Danny Ings back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.