Force-feeding of Palestinian Prisoners by Israel

union city blue

I see that Israel has passed a law allowing the force-feeding of Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike against the policy of detention without trial. Some prisoners have been held for up to a year without trial and see hunger strikes as their only way of registering legitimate protest.

The Israeli Medical Association has condemned the new law and urged doctors not to participate, saying that force-feeding of prisoners in this way is tantamount to torture.

I'm sure my fellow Bluemooners will join me in condemning this appalling new law and the continuing inhumane treatment of Palestinian Prisoners by the state of Israel.

So you are saying let them starve to death in a humane fashion instead ?

I see that Israel has passed a law allowing the force-feeding of Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike against the policy of detention without trial. Some prisoners have been held for up to a year without trial and see hunger strikes as their only way of registering legitimate protest.

The Israeli Medical Association has condemned the new law and urged doctors not to participate, saying that force-feeding of prisoners in this way is tantamount to torture.

I'm sure my fellow Bluemooners will join me in condemning this appalling new law and the continuing inhumane treatment of Palestinian Prisoners by the state of Israel.

Never has a bigger pile of shit been written.

Jesus, that has to be the most obvious WUM I've seen on here, and that's some going.

Jesus, that has to be the most obvious WUM I've seen on here, and that's some going.

In future I'll stick to threads about dead scousers, singing actors, hilarious pics and gifs and humouring those of you that actually think wrestling is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.