Ford Fiesta

bluethrunthru

Production ends today - thats it. There will be no more. I had one once - never liked it but I know loads on here will have had one or many of them maybe passed their test in one. Ford are concentrating on trucks and SUV's and EV's now - the Mondeo and Focus are gone too.

When I was a teen, in the mid 90s spent many a happy evening flying around in a mates Mark 2 XR2I.

I've always had a soft spot for the Fiesta RS Turbo too.

I find a lot of new car models look the same, across different makes now. Very formulaic. Maybe I've just got rose tinted spectacles though

My first car was a t reg fiesta 1.25l, cost me 3.5k to insure it for a year at 19 with an m22 post code the dirty bastards.

Ford Focus will also be gone by 2025.

All to be replaced with the Ford Puma and other pseudo SUVs as the platforms are better for an electric vehicle.

I am annoyed about it because I have had Fiestas for 40 years and at the moment have one that I have had for 12 years and it is still serving me well. I once thought I'd have a change and got a Golf, I lasted 6 weeks and swapped it for this Fiesta. Grrrr. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.