Forest Criteria

Mcfc1.9.8.0

Team supported
Manchester City
this season I was always in the 3rd bracket for sales looks like for the rest of this season and next season some how or other I’ve dropped down to the 4th bracket even though I’ve already renewed my season ticket. Looks like there’s going to be more tickets going missing next season

Anybody having trouble buying these?

When I choose the purchase option I just get re-directed back to the ticket details

Anybody having trouble buying these?

When I choose the purchase option I just get re-directed back to the ticket details
Yes same issue
Tried for my lads 18-25 same problem
Should qualify Friday anyway
Plus I can’t buy till 1-00 however it says buy now but straight back to ticket details

Heard something that 18-25s still available at 10-25 another Brentford recall awaits
Piss poor as usual!!!

Yes same issue
Plus I can’t buy till 1-00 however it says buy now but straight back to ticket details

Heard something that 18-25s still available at 10-25 another Brentford recall awaits
Piss poor as usual!!!
My lad rekons they sold out in 30 seconds, he wasn't able to grab one

Yes same issue

Piss poor as usual!!!
1002am,under 18/21,sold out.
That was on the forest criteria as I got my own ticket.

It seems that the ticket office have fucked up yet again

18-25 sold out

It appears that junior pull throughs are only for under 12's

the 12 to 20's (which should be junior pull throughs) have been lumped in with the 18 to 25's which are sold out

So if you're kid is aged between 12 and 20 and you're expecting to get a junior pull through you're gonna be disappointed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.